First Day of School

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 8:26 PM

Friday, September 28, 2007


100_4681.JPG, originally uploaded by caine975.

I was able to stay with Malia on the first day. (Hence the many pictures) Malia was so excited and Kirra couldn't wait to see her friends from kindergarten. Julia was upset she couldn't stay. She's adjusting better now. Kirra is now in 3rd grade and it's much more challenging than the previous years. She loves it! The other 2 kids are my neice and nephew (Trisha's kids). Greyson is actually 3 months YOUNGER than Kirra and in 2nd grade. Crazy.

4 comments:

Casey said...

Ok! Your kids are getting so big. How cute. Loved seeing them all. So glad that you updated your blog. I've been looking and waiting.

-Casey

Mad Queen said...

Yeah for your blog! I want to see the flooring! Is it in yet? I want to see MUCH more in the home improvement arena. I am so curious. And Liam??? Is that the favorite name now? I had not heard. Very cute. Keep me posted Mrs. K.I.T. That made me laugh.
I love you.

Mad Queen said...

I also love Malia's kindergarten first day outfit! Give her a squeeze from Aunt Sheeba... she is a big girl now!

Becca said...

ahhh! back to school!!! gotta love that! i counting down the days till i have one in school!!!