The school had a harvest festival for Halloween. The girls were darling. Kirra wore my Snow White dress from when I was 8 and Malia wore her Aunt Lisa's Minnie costume from when Lisa was 5. Julia was Tinker Bell, but was too busy to pose for a photo. Maybe on Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute girls. I can't get over how much Kirra is looking like you, Kristine. She is getting so old and beautiful. Malia looks just like a little mouse and it sounds like Julia is just like Maya - a little too busy for everyone else.
-Casey
Oh, aren't those the cutest grandkids in the world??! Oh yes! Too much fun! You look darling... Now show us the side view! :) Big hugs, Grammie
those girls are too cute!!!
Fun times... is that what the girls will be for Halloween this year? Or was this just a trial run? Kirra is stunning... her eyes jump out of the picture. I miss your girls a ton. Squeeze them for Aunt Tracey!
Post a Comment