Here are a few pictures of my pregnancy. I have about 6 more weeks to go. Everything is good and healthy, and the same as with the girls. The big jump from 8 weeks to 6 months, was during our moving time. So, hence the lack of pictures. Not bad from the front, until I turn to the side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Kristine! Some how I got lucky and got the email that you updated your blog! I love it, I didn't know you had one. Now I got to see you prego with the baby boy! Liam is my favorite name! Love looking at all the pics. Can't believe Malia lost a tooth already. I didn't know you guys came to CO. Wish we could have met up. Looks like alls well, with you guys! Talk to you later. Korie
Where is the SIDE VIEW lady?? Come on... the side is the best... that is where we gaspl... Ohhhh and Ouch! What names are in the current running... Trisha mentioned you may not be using William OR Liam... so maybe Elvis?
Happy baby growing!
Post a Comment