I came across this again today. I'm sorry but she's dang funny! If you've ever had your nails done, you'll appreciate this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 9:38 AM
I came across this again today. I'm sorry but she's dang funny! If you've ever had your nails done, you'll appreciate this!
Original design by Free CSS Templates | Converted by eBlog Templates | Tastelessly Blogger Template
8 comments:
LOL! I am going to have to send this to my Mom. This reminds me of the time...I took her to have a pedicure and she came out with a pedicure, her brows shaped, wax upper lip and a manicure. Still LOL!
Kristine! Its good to find your blog! We've got one too!
http://scottieandkimberholmstrom.blogspot.com/
ps. I love Anjelah Johnson, SO dang funny!
HILARIOUS!!! forgot about it... thanks for the refresher!
Kristine We just found your blog you guys have such a cute family.
Loved the pictures!
Sarah Hicken
Hey do you remember me Krista Kneeland(BIGGS)
Just browsin around and I came across your cute family on Janell Salmons blog. Where are you guys living now? We are in Murrieta. I hope all is well with you and your family.
Well good! That was a fun party. Glad we could help. That is so fun that Stew is an art teacher at a High School. Scott teaches at Vista Murrieta as a spanish teacher and he coaches water polo. Isn't it great living on a teacher salary? Ha! But he loves it so thats what matters. Take Care! I need to have another Halloween party and invite everyone from the past that would be fun.
I laughed the first time you sent this too me. I laughed again this time. This will never get old.
This is so funny! I've thought it about it all week. haha
Post a Comment