Back in the Game?

Posted by Kristine Van Buskirk at 4:52 PM

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Well, I'm so far behind, and we are experiencing a few difficulties with our past pics. I found a way around it, while we fix the gliche. :)

Since, I know I'll never "catch" up, I'll just start fresh from now... LOL









Here are a few pics from our Easter in So Cal. It was rainy and wet. Horrible hair day! Our "spring" dresses were cold (Yes, CA cold... 60∘) and they had to find sweaters. But, it was fun, none-the-less! One of our favorite traditions, is a scavenger hunt to find the baskets. When I wake up, I hide the baskets from the Easter Bunny. Julia and Liam got a picture scavenger hunt, but this year I made a "word" one for Malia and Kirra. One of my favorites were: This is where you get your ABC's and Hannah Montana loves to shake her stuff here. They had fun trying to figure out the clues. Any guesses where those might be?... Maybe next year, I can go even trickier! :)

3 comments:

korie said...

I'm so glad your back. Love to see you once a week but seeing you on the blog again is a plus too!!

Lisa Brown said...

HOORAY!!!! I'm so glad you're back in the saddle again! Love the easter dresses and Liam's coordinating outfit- you're kids always look adorable. And they look so big! Even from the last time I saw them. CANNOT WAIT to see you all VERY VERY Soon! And you and Stew look fabulous as always- this pose reminds me of your wedding invites... I guess some people never grow old. (: XXOO Oh and I have no clue where those hiding places could be... I though dvd player? or mirror? or cereal cabinet? I've never been good at riddles.

Lisa Brown said...

ps... Kirra doesn't have a bow!!! Sad day! I guess when you're turing 12 it's time to put the bows away. ): sad sad day! I can't believe she's almost 12!!!!!! pss... Stew's suit looks shhhhhharp! Legit. Too legit to quit.