Kirra was baptized on Nov. 3. It was such a wonderful day! She was beautiful and so proud. I got to help with most of the program. There are so many children being baptized in our area, that they combine the baptisms. And I was blessed to be involved in the planning. And Kirra got to pick the speakers and the music. Kirra and the other 2 girls being baptized that day, sang "When I Am Baptized." It was so sweet and beautiful! We couldn't be more proud as her parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! Congratulations Kirra! We are so happy for you! Sounds like it was a great day! It's hard to believe you are already 8!
Miss Kirra! You are such a big girl! I love that you took a picture in the "old" dress... what is it now, 27 years old? whew, what old lady wore that dress? Love it. I love that Mom made her a new dress... good idea. The new one is beautiful. I love that it patterns the old one. Too sweet. I wish I could have been there.
I love you guys!
Post a Comment