I've been LOVE Tagged!

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 12:17 PM

Saturday, February 16, 2008


Happy Couple, originally uploaded by caine975.

I was "tagged" by Emily Nelson, and then the same day I saw this game on a couple other friends blogs. I thought it would be fun to join in. Thanks for the tag Emily. I tag Tracey and Missy!

1. WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME? Stewart Caine but everyone calls him Stew (like the food)
2. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? almost 10 years!
3. HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? We dated for 7 months and engaged for 3 months.
4. HOW OLD IS HE? Well, I always round up for my age but he doesn't like when I do that for him. So, he's only 32 and I'll be 31 in 7 weeks.
5. WHO EATS MORE SWEETS? Definitely me! (Is that something to be proud of?) The dentist's paycheck LOVES me!
6. WHO SAID 'I LOVE YOU' FIRST? Me. But that's another e-mail story! :)
7. WHO IS TALLER? Stew. He's 6'0 and I'm 5'8
8. WHO CAN SING BETTER? Funny question. According to his family, he can't sing. But he sings a great bass at church. But if the question was who sings MORE, than I take that one. He doesn't sing for an audience.
9. WHO IS SMARTER? We argue about that one. I think we are both comparable. We are both smart in different things. But he answers more questions to Jeopardy than I ever have!! Stew, you need to get on that, we could use some money! ha ha
10. WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? ME! I'm so picky about that! But, as a good mom (even though my kids don't put it that way), I've broken down and taught them to fold. Even though secretly I refold somethings. I told you I was picky!
11. WHO PAYS THE BILLS? Me, for now. We are putting everything on auto pay, so then neither of us! :)
12. WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Well, technically we both sleep in the middle. We are cuddlers. But he snuggles on the right side.
13. WHO MOWS THE LAWN? STEW! I'm not into yard work. How sad is that. He helps me ALL the time with the inside chores. He does the bathrooms and mops the floors WAY more than I ever do and has to do all the outside himself. Fair?
14. WHO COOKS DINNER? Me. But someday I hope to turn that job to one of my kids. I really don't enjoy cooking. I think it's the mess after that ruins the fun. But I do make the best tacos around!
15. WHO DRIVES? Usually Stew, but he drives in traffic during the week, so I like to drive to give him a break.
16. WHO IS MORE STUBBORN? That's a toss up. He's Scottish and I'm Irish. Our children have NO chance!
17. WHO ASKED OUT WHOM FIRST? He asked me out first and always. I don't think I ever asked him out. Yeah!
18. WHO PROPOSED? Stew. At my teller bank window in front of the other tellers and customers!
19. WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS? Me. Stew's the youngest of 3 and I'm the middle of 5.
20. WHO WEARS THE PANTS? Ha ha! I'd say we're equal, but I have more opinions. We, luckily, have the same opinion about most things. That helps when making decisions.

Well, this has been fun going down memory lane. So, Tracey and Missy, TAG you're it!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That's cute. I love Stew's middle name, Cain... Maybe if there is ever another boy added to us, I'll have to remember that. (Greg thinks were done- I'm not convinced). Anyway- I love tags too, but no one I tag ever dose it! I will do it, but not for another week or so. Glad to see all is well! And I love that picture of Julia, So sweet!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Stewy,

I love the beard!

Mad Queen said...

That was fun. My favorite in the list is who is more stubborn.. you are BOTH so stubborn, but I love that you said "he is scottish and I am irish, so our kids have NO CHANCE!" Hilarious! You do have stubborn kids. But I think we win for the INTENSE kids?? Well maybe stubborn too. I think more intense. Life is good. Love you!

Silly Monkeys said...

This was cute. Even though I was not the Missy you tag. I did add your Love Tag to my blog. OF course with my own answers. Check it out.