I (Stew) was changing Liam's diaper and getting him ready for bed. Prior to this he was crying non stop, and just ready to go to bed. After getting him undressed, he went crazy with his arms and legs. He loves being naked. This is a short video of it, after he had been doing it for a little bit, so he had been much more animated. It is hard to see it in the video, but his stomach was incredibly red, from his own hands beating on it. It was hilarious.
Liam Crazy Arms and Legs
Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 12:37 AM
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow. He is getting so big already. McKenna loves to be naked too. She goes crazy. How is it having a boy in the house? I'm sure you are all loving it.
That's too cute! Looks like he is 'all boy' already. Are you ready for that??!! Hey, I would love to see Trisha's blog but she has it set to private, bummer. Tell her hello!
P.S. I tagged you. Go to my blog to see the questions you have to answer... have fun!
Holy Tarzan! That was HILARIOUS!!! What a little cutie! I was laughing so hard. I wish I could be there to see him in person... plus squeeze him all day!!
Aunt Lisa!
Oh that was just TOO darling! He wanted to just jump out of his little baby body and do something BIG... Cutie!!! Just talking away, too... Just adorable! Love, Mom
That is so funny! It is fun when they do something cute like that. I'm still waiting to hear a really good gut laugh from Hailey.
Post a Comment