A Dad with Daughters

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 1:17 PM

Thursday, February 21, 2008


102_5688, originally uploaded by caine975.

You can't take a nap around here without your crown and umbrella. What a manly man to be confident enough to snuggle a pink blanket, wear a crown, and use a Hello Kitty umbrella. Stew had no idea that Malia had done this, until he woke up. It was very funny! He's actually taken this umbrella to work before. I guess we should get our umbrella from Stew's parents house. It's a little more versatile.

5 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Oh my gosh... that is THE BEST! Hilarious! Hilarious for two reasons... 1) because you have a house full of girls and Malia is the queen of the girly girls and 2) because this is SO Stew... he can sleep anywhere and anytime... I think that is what he likes best about being at Mom and Dad's.. he can disappear onto a couch somewhere and crash. He is a perfect Dad for girls... to be able to BLOCK IT ALL OUT... what a talent! Love you.

Heherjo said...

Too adorable! Pink is his color too! You have an adorable family. I check out your blog often to get caught up on the family. Your kids are adorable.

Heather Redding

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Sure! We all believe you Stew. I am certain that you really dressed up like this before napping and you are only now blaming the girls once you discovered there was photo evidence!

Melissa said...

Ahh, Sleeping beauty.
I am amazed he sleep through all that! Too funny. Good thing Liam came along. Soon it will be construction hats & toads keeping him company!

Tara said...

I used to put eye shadow on him and curl his hair. He has always been comfortable with his feminine side.