Okay, when an old lady tells you "Now that's a comb over," you know it's time to cut your son's hair. I was hanging on to his baby hair, but I didn't want to be the "comb over" mom! Stew was afraid on the buzzing by his ear, but he loved the contraption. Here are the before and after shots. He is so darn cute! Now he really looks like his daddy! With his new haircut, he also wore his first tie to church. CUTIE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love the matching hair cuts! Good move! He looks adorable. (He meaning Liam haha! :)
oh my word... your family is too cute! It's been fun reading back on all the exciting things happening with you guys. Liam is getting so big so fast!!!
Thanks a lot Korie.
Good move on the haircut. He looks so darling and dare I say handsome? Is that a word you use for a baby? Anyway, he does look good. I always feel bad for the baby boys that have the long hair because their parents won't cut it. I think it's those mothers who want a girl, but you don't need to fill that void - You have plenty of long hair in your house.
Oh, Mr. Big Boy with a Haircut! I LOVE IT lOVE IT LOVE IT... he totally needed that. And I laughed outloud (LOL if I am savy) when you said "when an old lady tells you now that's a comb over, then you know it is time to cut your son's hair"... so funny! I think he looks and IS DARLING. His eyes really stand out and now we can see just how round his little head it... he is a butterball. Squeeze him for me!
AND yes, he is Stew's twin... sorry Kristine... I know you are in there somewhere. I love when Trish calls him "mini stew"...so funny!
love,
Aunt Tracey
Post a Comment