I was having the girls help me fold the laundry, and Julia surprised us all! Usually I just give her the rags or dish towels. Who knew she could do this! She REALLY folded this all by herself. I think she might have to teach Kirra and Malia how to fold. :) They weren't folding laundry at her age. She's only 3!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Way to go Girl! Can you send her my way to teach my kids to fold clothes. I am lucky if my clothes will stay on the couch clean. Lately, my kids have put all the clean clothes back in the laundry room baskets and cover them with dirty clothes...then tell me they folded and put away the clothes.
Wow, that's better than Spencer can do. I don't even allow Spencer to fold because he doesn't do it the way I want it, I think I'm a little too picky. Great job!!
What a great job. There must be something about the third child. Even though Maya was a challenge as a baby and a toddler she is my best worker. She's fast and efficient, I guess I need to check out her folding skills.
You can send her to our house anytime!
Way to go Julia! Please tell her Aunt Tracey thinks she is awesome. I can't believe she folded like that.... but she does know she has the world's best folder for a mother right? Sounds like though she did not inherit your brown eyes, she may have inherited another gift! Fun post.
love you!
Nice, nice and very nice, Baby!
Happy weekend
Thanks for the compliments to our "piano man". By the way...I love the title pic on your blog, its very cute.
Post a Comment