I took a trip to Georgia to see Michelle and go to her bridal shower! It was such a fun trip. It was just me and Liam. He was perfect. People couldn't believe how good he was on the plane. Even the 2 mid-20's guys I was pinned in between on the way home. Even when I had to nurse Liam. (That was fun. ha ha) We did a lot of fun site seeing, like seeing Margaret Mitchell's home and the CNN building. We met a lot of wonderful people. They really are very friendly in the South. I even got to see Dallin (Michelle's Fiance') graduate with his Masters. Go Dallin! It was a GREAT trip. Only problem, it was not long enough. Another bummer was it was on Mother's day weekend, so I missed seeing the girls sing at church. But it was the most relaxing mother's day I could ask for. Dallin and Michelle barbequed salmon and asparagus and fresh mashed potatoes, made especially by Dallin (secret recipe). It was really fun when we went to Michelle's singles ward for church. I forgot how quiet sacrament meeting could be! Liam was the "oh's" and "awes" of the meeting. Thank you Michelle and Dallin for showing me a GREAT time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Clearly I have been out of the blogging world for awhile. LOVE the photos.... JEALOUS! Looks like you had an amazing trip. Mr. Liam is to die for... he is absolutely adorable.... getting cuter and cuter. Wow, can't wait to squeeze him. You need to tell stories with your pictures... what is the shot with Dad and the ladies on the bench? And who are the ladies with michelle in the kitchen? I can't remember my other questions. Looks so much fun. Wish I could have been there. love you!
PS you are dressing Liam so darling...
I, too, have been out for awhile...piano and dance recital, end of school, etc....To answer a few questions...The ladies dad is talking to are 2 teachers just relaxing and crocheting together. Dad went and just sat by them and chatted! It was very un "dad" like. So social. They loved him. The ladies with Michelle are the ones that gave her the shower. The older lady is in her ward and the girl in the polka dots is her daughter (also in her ward), the other one is her daughter-in-law. Any more questions? It WAS fun!
Post a Comment