a Brother with only Sisters

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 12:23 AM

Wednesday, June 11, 2008


102_6709, originally uploaded by caine975.

Poor boy! Here he is with his sisters sunglasses. He loved wearing them. He even pushed them (to get them off I'm sure) and they went to the top of his head and he left them there. I don't know if you can tell, but they are pink and Hello Kitty. He's cool! The next picture I need to blog is him playing with a Cinderella Barbie in the bath. His favorite toy in the tub. He's rolling everywhere and sits all by himself. He's getting so big. This week he even broke in 4 new teeth within 3 days. Ouch! He's 6 1/2 mo. Big boy!

1 comments:

Casey said...

WOW! He is the spitting image of Stew. Your right, he is getting so big. (Liam is, not Stew)