A Day at the Zoo

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 12:34 AM

Wednesday, June 11, 2008


102_6679, originally uploaded by caine975.

Every year we take the kids to San Diego Wild Animal park, on founder's day. It's free! Great tradition. The kids love it! This year my dad got to come. It was a very fun day! And it's never crowded! We even got to feed the birds. I was okay with one, then two, then three birds on my arm, but when the fourth landed, that was pushing the limits. Other kids were asking for me to share. YES! Take them! That's Malia's least favorite spot. The girls got to see their favorite animals. Kirra loves the giraffe, Malia loves the zebra, but Julia needs to go to China for the panda or Australia to see the kangaroo. Next trip?

11 comments:

Stewarts said...

I love the photos! Especially the look on your face when you are feeding the birds. What a fun day!

Tara said...

WE WANT DANCE PICTURES!! I told Uncle Scott how adorable the girls looked at the dance recital and he is DYING to see them. :-)

Unknown said...

We told Stew we'd try to get Jason Price's email for him from my sister'n'law. Here it is. I don't know if she's actually ever used it to know if it's accurate.
jprice38@cox.net

Unknown said...

Oh yeah... Jason's wife just created a blog so this could be a way to reach him too if he wanted..
http://theprice-isright.blogspot.com/

Daniel T said...

We just posted about the zoo too (hey, I'm a poet and didn't even know it). Carter wants to go to the "cave" in this picture.

The Ethington Family said...

It was good to see you. Wow, I can't believe you have 4 kids already. There beautiful! We just had #3 so we'll see about the forth. Say hi to your sisters and dad. Stay in touch!

Charlie

sarawhat said...

I'm so happy I found your blog! This is Sara Powell (horrocks). Your kids are so so cute, I can't believe you have four, what are all of their ages?

sarawhat said...

ps- Malia is Stew's CLONE!

Cara Fish said...

Hi there! Stew found my blog and it has taken me a LONG time to see his comment. Hope you all are well! Kristine - you must be the best woman EVER...I'm glad to see all is well. I just password protected our blog, so please, email me and we can catch up and I can add you to my list!

Cara (Nielsen) Fish

Mandy Lowry said...

Hey Kristine~
I found your blog! Your kids are so cute. Thanks for all your work on super Sat. yesterday. We had a lot of fun!
Mandy

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

SO good to hear from you again! I havent seen your kids since you had only 2! I remember when you told all of us you were pregnant with Kirra! That was a long time ago! Email me so I can invite you to my blog- I made it private because there were a lot of crazy people commenting on it!
stephd757@yahoo.com