Kindergarten Graduation

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 9:18 AM

Tuesday, July 29, 2008


IMG_1982, originally uploaded by caine975.

Here are some cute pictures of Malia at her "graduation." This word always cracks me up. And I hear Mr. Incredible in my head every time. "He's moving from one grade to another." But, regardless, she looks adorable. Malia is my "fashion" girl. It was a luau, so we created a luau "look" that was still modest. Notice the accessories. She could have worn a sun-dress, instead she put this together. She usually dresses herself, but I have to approve sometimes or make some alterations. She cracks me up with the things she chooses, not because it doesn't match, but because she comes up with the most creative outfits,/layers, and looks great. She's beyond her years. Boy, are we in trouble when she hits high school! Yikes!

4 comments:

korie said...

What a cutie! Those are great pictures! Did you get a new camera?
Velzy started First grade today! It was so sad...for me! All those dance pictures were adorable. Maybe next year we can be a part of all that. Our girls only did one dance each at their recital..I wonder if they could keep up??

sarawhat said...

It's like looking a cute little girl version of Stew!

Mad Queen said...

WAY BEAUTIFUL... GORGEOUS MALIA... look out! Tell her that Aunt Tracey said she looks stunning and I totally love the "hawaiian" outfit she put together... very chiche (sp?). She has always been a little diva. The photo of her dancing with her elbow bent, she is totally making a "stew" expression... so funny. I Love her!

Cindy said...

What beautiful eyes!