The girls were in a dance recital at the end of May (yes, I know, I'm a little behind.) We have been very busy since, and I am finally catching up. Kirra performed in 2 dances, and performed with the cheer squad. She also performed 2 piano solos. My sister, Trisha, is their dance teacher and since so many of her students are my piano students, we combined recitals. It was really fun. It had a good flow from dancers to piano players. The piano students performed while the dancers were changing. Kirra's 2 dances were "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree" and "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics. She performed 2 songs with cheer and 4 cheers. (She even got to lead one) I'm so proud of her. She really loves this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Okay, scary, she really looks like she is a cheerleader... go Kirra! The cheer outfit is definitely my favorite. I think she is so little until I see photos and think of how grown up she is looking. She is absolutely beautiful... and you can tell her I said that. Tell her to come model in Japan with us.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment