We can't leave out Liam for the recital. He was such a trooper! Since the recitals were combined, it was a little longer than my piano recitals usually last. Liam was a PERFECT baby, if I may brag! Luckily he had some great family members there to hold him and keep him entertained. There were 35 dancers and 15 piano students performing. The dancers performed about 3 dances each and each piano student performed 2 songs. It seems like a lot, but it was the BEST recital to date. Here are some pictures of my Dad performing, my nephew Greyson, and my cousin Katie, just to name a few of my students. (We missed a pic of Kirra. Oops. We have it on video though. ha ha) My favorite thing with Trisha's performances, is the music is GREAT music and clean, the costumes are one of a kind and modest, and the dance moves are clean and AGE appropriate. I get tired of seeing recitals with little girls dressing like they are ready to hit the streets. (to put it delicately) This is Kirra's 4th studio, and I couldn't be happier! It's even better that it's their Aunt. I couldn't have been any prouder as a teacher and especially as a MOM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
They are all so cute! I can't wait until Hallie is old enough to be in Dance.
i cant wait for Leah to be in dance! and i still cant get over how old your girls are! seriously kirra was 2 the last time i saw her!
Hi Kristine, this is Trenda from the good old Jurupa Stake! I found your blog through friends. You have the cutest family and you look just like you did in high school (in a good way)! I hope you don't mind if I check your blog out every once in a while! Feel free to stop by mine any time!
WOW!!!! You must have one amazing dance teacher! I heard the show was KILLER and that it rocked the house!!!! HAA HAA!!! Seriously Kris, I LOVE LOVE LOVE teaching your girls! They are so DARLING!!!!! And Please, Mrs. Malia steals the show! That girl knows when it's SHOWTIME....she puts it all out on stage!!!! I'm thinking she needs a solo!
I am confused... did you do a combined piano and dance recital? If so, I had not heard that.... wow what a big production... you two are quite the team. Awesome. And hey, we never did see the video...next time.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment