Tagged!

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 4:15 PM

Friday, March 06, 2009


w041219b055, originally uploaded by caine975.

I was tagged by my sister, Tracey. I was to take my 6th folder and the 6th picture. This is what I came up with. Now, this is on the laptop, so my pictures on the main computer will be different. As you know, Stew being an art teacher, I get some cool stuff. Here is from an art lesson on snowflakes and their patterns. There were some beautiful snowflakes. I'm sure I'm totally wrong on the lesson, and Stew will correct me, but this is what I think it is. :)

I now tag... Korie, Emily N., Emily W., Anne Marie, and Stephanie. I had others to tag too, but Tracey already got to them. hee hee Enjoy!

5 comments:

korie said...

I'm lame and never do these..but for you I might haha! Cool picture.

Stewart Van Buskirk said...

It is from a lesson that I did lat year on the day before Winter Break. We talk about radial symmetry and we make snowflakes out of paper. Ultimately, I did it to have something fun to do on a very nonproductive day. The kids are bonkers, and half of them don't show up, plus they go dumb over the break. They don't remember anything when they get back, so this works, and relates to art somehow. That photo came from a guy (can't remember his name) who actually photographed and cataloged like 5000 individual snowflakes. That is a real snowflake!

Anne Marie said...

That is really a cool picture. It's amazing what you can do with photography now.

Mad Queen said...

Hey, how fun, you played my game! That is a fun and random picture... kind of cool. I would be curious what picture you came up with on your other computer. Love you sister!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

thats fun!