Random Pictures for January

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 1:20 AM

Tuesday, January 27, 2009


IMG_7427, originally uploaded by caine975.

Here are some random pics for January. Liam got some crayons for the tub, for Christmas. Some how, the girls seem to be using them more. LOL They are such silly girls! Malia was made student of the month, this time, for January. She had no idea. The teacher kept it a surprise. Should I be worried that Malia asked me to take her picture with Eddie? And, Liam is just too fun to dress! This was the day after his shave. Also, he asks for his shoes on now! He still loves them off, but he knows when he gets his shoes on, we go outside. He's very smart! Enjoy.

10 comments:

Melissa Summers said...

hey Kristine, Love all your photos. I cannot believe how big Liam is. We got some fun games for Christmas for the kids. SNORTA! and one called Guess who I am? Your kids would love them. me blog is thesummers1997.blogspot.com check us out. Miss you guys. The kids are taking piano again but they miss you.

Stewart Van Buskirk said...

Who is this Eddie kid? Do I need to go have a talk with him?

Grammie said...

Beautiful photos, Kristine! Loved every one... Lots of fun to relive all the fun holidays! I am a lucky grandmother!! Kisses! Love, Mom

Mad Queen said...

Okay, Girlies in the tub... hilarious! Tell Malia, WAY TO GO on her award and she looks adorable in her Solario t-shirt and big bow... what a cutie. Mr. Liam in the shaved head and plaid shirt... too dang cute. Happy he is keeping his shoes on now, smart boy! Love your kiddos.

dallin+michelle said...

loved the tub shots... really makes you wonder what they put in these "tub crayons" to make it stick like that... i question the sanatation of those chemically driven adherers! kidding... anything to make bath time that much fun i'm in. maybe i should buy those for me and dallin-- hahahahaha!

mommy24 said...

Thought i'd check in with you all, and glad i did! This picture is priceless!!

Cindy said...

Fun pictures. I love it when they all get in the tub together and have a blast. It's weird throwing a boy into the mix though huh?? They are not quite sure what to think yet. Your girls are getting so big!

Cute But Dorky said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog too. But I should of guessed. Hope you don't mind, I linked it to my blog.

Lisa Brown said...

Too cute! Little Liam is a DOLL!!! I wish I could just squeeze him! Loved the pictures of Malia with her multicultural class makes. Lots of colors! That's a plus living in CA.

wenselgang said...

How sweet, I love tub shots! And 3 girls in one tub - you're brave. The water usually ends up all over the floor when we do that at our house. Oh well, I guess it doesn't last forever so I better just laugh about it now!