We went to Disneyland, as a family, in February, before our passes expired. It was Liam's first trip! And at 3 months too. Spoiled! To get Stew to go to Disneyland, is like going to the dentist. It's not his favorite place. Too many people and money! Agreed! But, the girls and I love to go! We went a lot when I was pregnant with Liam, and Julia was still free. So, we dragged Stew along for our last hurrah! It was VERY fun! Julia and Malia are tall enough to go on everything! (except Indiana Jones) Stew took turns with each daughter and went on EVERY roller coaster! All of us agree, the best ride is Space Mountain! Seeing little Malia and Julia on that was a little scary as a mom, but they were screaming the whole time! (a happy scream) I'm glad they all love fast rides. It makes it more fun for the adults! This hat on Liam, is actually from Kirra's doll, but we couldn't resist putting it on Liam, before he can protest. Poor guy! It was a GREAT day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay Mr. Butter in the disney hat! I totally put that on Jonas too.. it is from that doll from mom...classic. Fun photos. I actually feel better hearing that Stew is not so jazzed on Disneyland... I mean comparing it to a dentist?? Glenn sometimes gets fussy about that kind of outing... I call it relaxing and he calls me nuts. It is definitely NOT his idea of relaxing. Oh well. For moms, the kids are out of your house and you just get to SIT for once and enjoy.... no "have-to's" in your face. Good times. love you!
man he's lucky i've never been to disneyland hey it's tommy check out my blog i just got new pics
Post a Comment