Great story! Julia loves playing on the computer. She's 3 1/2 and can do more than we give her credit. She got a Webkinz for Christmas, and she is good! I came in to check on her one day, and she was downloading from iTunes 56 songs. I scream, being 99 cents a song, and freak out! Then I realize she not only was downloading those songs, but had already downloaded $40 worth of songs. It was almost $100 in music!! AUGHHHH! Luckily, they had pity on us, and only made us keep 1 album of $9.99. We now have a 3 step process and a password to buy music. Also, she LOVES to print. She has used more ink printing her Polly Pocket pictures. So, we decided to turn off the printer, so she can't print. (Luckily she hasn't figured that out yet) Well, the other day, I see a file marked "Chelsea" on our desktop. Instantly I had worries of some bad picture I would see. So I clicked on it, to check and delete, when I realized it's a picture from Polly Pocket that Julia had made and saved it to the desktop! I can't believe she figured out how to do that!!! She's too good for a 3 year old! It must be a 3rd child syndrome (hint hint: that's Stew and me). At least that doesn't waste ink!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Isn't that the more precious photo ever? I love that photo of her... she is such a gorgeous girl... a little glint in her eye that says..."I am thinking up all kinds of mischief... I have plans". Too darling! I love all of the photos of her, but the apron on the head takes the cake... hilarious! And that story...holy cow amazing. How did she get so computer savy? I am telling you, it is in the genes. Kiss her for her Aunt Tracey!
I can't believe she is so computer savy. I always wonder what is going through my kids mind and how they can out smart me sometimes, but then act their age. Then you thing no way it can't be...or maybe it is just old age starting to fall upon us. Cute photo. And Kristine; Jared is doing fine. He is married and has two children Eva and Jared (I call him by his middle name Gavin.) His kids look like him; but with a hispanic touch. My little girl Alaza and Eva call each other sisters since they are the only two hispanic dark hair girls in the group.
Hey it was so great to hear from you on my blog! I didn't realize that you've been married for nine years! Your family is beautiful. Liam Neesom (sp?) is one of my favorite actors so I really like that name for your boy. I don't know how I would feel about a dress for the blessing either, but way to go dad for being supportive!
Keep in touch and of course-Go MITT!
This is a beautiful picture of Julia. She sounds like she could hang with some of my boys. Every family needs a ham!
That really was a cute story. I love the photo too! You have beautiful children. I love to read your family blog. Hope to see you all again.
The Reddings
Post a Comment