Liam is a normal messy eater. This particular time, he was eating peanut butter and jelly, and the girls and I could not stop laughing at the way the jelly curved around his lips. It looks like lipstick. Here are some other pictures of him. I love the way Liam sits on his feet. I love his feet! Also, Liam loves his Daddy's shoes. He's always bringing them to him, whenever he sees them. He got this horse from my parents for his birthday. He loves it. It's his new friend. He will pet it and love it. I actually caught him giving it a kiss. I call him my "love bug." I know, that's so not MANLY. ha ha ha I need to post a video of him riding the horse. He really loves it. And to think it said ages 3 and up. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
leave it to a brother with sisters to get laughed at for having jelly "lipstick" on! his face just says "what? what's the big deal?" too cute!
Okay, with the "lipstick" and girly bib, he does kind of look like a girl in the first few pics. But you know what? I think he resembles SHAILEY alot! Wierd I know... but those blue almond eyes and pale round face and cheesy grin... he looks so much like her at that age. I should send you a photo. Love this little guy... squeeze him for his Aunt Tracey!
Post a Comment