Random Pictures of the Girls

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 1:08 AM

Tuesday, December 09, 2008


IMG_6449, originally uploaded by caine975.

We have a tradition to go to the movies on Thanksgiving day. This time, because we had to be split up for Thanksgiving, we did it the next day, with the Wieder's. We saw Bolt. It was awesome! Unfortunately, Stew stayed home with Liam, so he could nap. What a good Daddy. Especially, since this was a movie he DID want to see. Also, here are some random pictures of the girls being silly. The picture of Kirra, is a face we get to see pretty often lately. It was fun to capture it. I can't tell if she's being "fancy," sassy, or what. Usually she's throwing attitude with it. But this time, she was just posing. Malia always looks beautiful. She's our glamour girl. And then there's Julia! I wonder if she was KISS fan in a former life. ha ha ha It's hard to get a normal picture of her, without her hands up and her tongue hanging out. She's very funny! The last 3 pictures, she's just being herself!

5 comments:

dallin+michelle said...

love the poser girls! such little beauties... i remember doing the same thing as Kirra. i thought i was doing a beautiful seductive face... hahaha! after pics with Brody, we KNOW i do not do the "sexy serious" very well... ha!

Tara said...

Rock on, Julia! That is an awesome shot. I'm bringing her along next time I go to a concert.

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

The pictures of your kids are always so entertaining! They are such hams. So BTW, I have been reading your blog, I just don't always take the time to comment. :) I can't believe your little guy is 1! Time for another?! Also, do I have your current address? Send it to me on my email icd@charter.net

Cindy said...

I took my three older girls to see Bolt on Thanksgiving Day as well. They loved it. I've been introduced to their Kettle Pop-corn and I'm hooked!

Mad Queen said...

I am laughing at "poser Kirra"... too funny! I think she just may feel pretty fancy at the moment... too cute! Hey what movie did you see? We saw BOLT and LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!! If you have not seen it, you have to, I laughed so hard... which was when I was in total pain. I went the whole movie without a painkiller because the laughter distracted me. Also loved the laughing picture of Julia... what a button!