I couldn't help but blog this group of cuties! We learned T this particular week, and I found some rubber teeth. They were awesome and a BIG hit! They also made turkey hats. Here are some very cute and funny pictures of them wearing their turkey hats and teeth. I love my preschoolers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
what a great idea! looks like the kids had a blast... i mean who wouldn't! doesn't stew still have a pair of teeth he still likes to sport every now and again??
Wow, I can't wait to put all of pre-school supplies to good use. It looks like you guys have a blast. I wish you lived closer, we have too much in common!
Hey, loved spying on your pre-school... even seeing the posters on the wall, brings back childhood memories of Mom's preschool. Looks like you are doing a great job... the TEETH are HILARIOUS! What a super fun idea.... I am sure the kids LOVED this treat. Go Kristine!
Post a Comment