Here are the kiddos (can't say 'girls' anymore) on Christmas morning. Stew beat me to the punch getting pics on here, so the holidays are a little out of order. The girls had a great time, and Liam, I'm sure, did too.:) We had a nice, quiet morning, then visited my Grandma at the hospital (who flew in for Lisa's wedding, and had to be in the hospital for 2 weeks from kidney failure. She's home now in Washington and doing better), and then had Christmas dinner with Stew's family. We had dinner with my family on Christmas Eve. It's fun to be able to see both sides of the family for the holidays. The girls loved it and had a wonderful Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, recorders, matching robes, AND bikes! Those girls were GOOD this Christmas. Wowee. I am totally on board with the sleep in the morning and party at night plan. Luckily we don't have early morning children. We had to wake Jonas up at 10:00am (well, I think he was still on California time). I love that Kirra was decked out in bows in her rollerskating gear... she is darling. You are good parents. Love you guys.
Those sure are some great presents! Can you do my shopping next year?? You can just by 5 of all the girly stuff. hehe
Post a Comment