Liam's 2 Months Old!

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 8:56 PM

Monday, January 28, 2008


102_5646, originally uploaded by caine975.

Liam is 2 months old! (Jan. 18) Already! He is such a GREAT baby. He's so mellow and calm. We were just told he has RSV (a respiratory virus and very scary for babies) and his ear drum burst a few days ago, and through all that, he's still so HAPPY! The girls love to hold him and play with him! This boy is definitely not short on LOVE! He's already 13 1/2 lbs. CHUBBY!! We love our little boy!

2 comments:

korie said...

He sure is chubby! What a cutie!

Mad Queen said...

Whoa, how did I miss these photos of Mr. Liam? I mean MR. CHUBBYKINS! Holy cow is a little butterball! I am so sad that I can't be there to give him a squish. Oh my gosh how cute is he. My favorite photo is of him kind of sucking on his bottom lip in the blue onesie... because you can really see his chubber chin. The chubber chin is my favorite baby feature. He is a lovebug! It looks like you are loving your baby boy. The one with him laughing looks just like a picture I have of Emma at that age... same stick up hair and everything. Oh, and his birthmark is much lighter than before. And I think he totally resembles Julia. I see the more of her in him that his other two sisters. Oh, squeeze him from his Aunt Tracey. LOVE YOU!!!