Stew's Artwork

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 10:54 PM

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Ok, this is Stew posting. I have created a new blog for my artwork. It has become so hard for me to actually paint or make any type of art that I am trying to force my hand. My goal is to post a new piece of art or any work in progress at least once a week. I am hoping this will force me to be working more and not just plop down on the couch after the kids go to bed. It has long been my goal to paint after they have gone to bed, but it is much, much easier said than done. While I love teaching art, I also want to continue working as an artist and actually make some money at it. I have posted a few pieces, so check it out. The site is iamcaine.blogspot.com. If you didn't know, "Caine" is my middle name and is the name that I sign my artwork under.

1 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Hey, I am going to check that out Mr. Caine! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the family photos on the top bar!! How did you do that? Tell me your secret so I can copy? Miss you all already! We are back in the saddle again.. back in Japan, kids start school tomorrow. I like it better when everyone is on break. It is a break for me too. I am a "no schedule" kind of person.

-Tracey