I was very fortunate to have 2 showers. Little Liam is well dressed and in BLUE!! Here are some pics of me at the showers, and getting ready for the baby to come! I took castor oil at my family shower, and 6 hours later, I was at the hospital! It really works for me! I was dialated to 3 and 100% e-faced, so why not?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Whoa girl... can you stick out any further. What are you hiding under that shirt... it can't just be a baby! I love the shower pictures. I had not heard you did a "cowboy" baby boy theme... TOO CUTE! I am glad you had a shower. I hope you got some good stuff. I have a couple prizes here.. but like I said, boy clothes shopping here is OFF LIMITS. We will do some shopping later, even if I have to mail you something from Indiana. Liam deserves the best.
I love him already.
Post a Comment