Malia Lynn

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 2:48 PM

Wednesday, December 19, 2007


Always dressing up, originally uploaded by caine975.

Malia is almost 6. (In March) She is just beautiful! She loves dressing up and is always dancing everywhere and loves to perform. Only at her call, though. She loves accessories! The other day I needed lotion, and Malia, who always has a purse, had some for me to borrow. She's always prepared with her purse. ie: lotion, jewelry, money, sunglasses, pencil, and paper, are a few of the items she ALWAYS keeps in her purse. She is so much fun! She's a great big sister!

1 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Okay, I forgot you do that flicker thing. All of the pictures are cute, but the first one... Miss Hawaiian dress, sunglasses, boots, and Chinese umbrella takes the cake. She is such the DIVA! She makes me laugh. I love "miss purse". She is darling. Kiss her for me.

-Aunt Tracey