Lisa's Married!

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 1:43 PM

Saturday, December 29, 2007


The Newlyweds!, originally uploaded by caine975.

Lisa got married on Dec. 18 to Brent Brown. They are a wonderful couple! We couldn't have picked a better match for her! We LOVE him! It was a great day! I didn't have my camera, but Tracey, the prepared one, did. These pictures are thanks to her. It was so much fun! Liam was only 4 weeks old. and was a trooper. The kids had a blast being together. We really partied the day away! Congratulations to the BROWNS!

5 comments:

Mad Queen said...

What, no one commented on this amazing photograph! Come on people, this one is a keeper!!! Sheesh, I may have to just keep commenting to be sure it looks like people appreciate my artistry. Hello people!

Mad Queen said...

Oooh, what an amazing photo. They are a beautiful couple.

Mad Queen said...

Who took this photo? It is stunning, and it really captures the moment.

Mad Queen said...

I'm getting married in the morning... this photo makes me feel like I am actually there!

Silly Monkeys said...

This is a beautiful picture. One that Lisa should frame. How old is Lisa now? Is Lisa the youngest or is that Michelle? I had to take a double look at this one. I thought it was Trisha or Tracey. Wow! How the Louise Gals have similiar features. Lisa sure has a really good looking guy! Pass my Congrats to Lisa and her husband. Oh, Tracey what an EYE. Is photography a hobbie or professional occupation?