Julia Elizabeth

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 12:11 AM

Saturday, December 15, 2007


Dance Class, originally uploaded by caine975.

Here are a few pictures of Julia to, hopefully, capture her little personality. She is always making us laugh. Her famous line is, "Mommy, take my picture," and then do some crazy pose. After I drop off Kirra and Malia at school, she and I have so much fun together playing games and watching videos. I've really been able to enjoy her more, now that we get one on one time.

4 comments:

Mark, Robin, Mitchell, and Jarod Ormsby said...

Kristin, the family looks great. I am glad to see you all appear to be doing well.

Mark

Mark, Robin, Mitchell, and Jarod Ormsby said...

ok so I forgot the e...call it a typo...I am still a dork

Mad Queen said...

Okay, so Mark shows me up... leaving a comment before their AUNT does? what is up with that? I guess at least this Aunt will leave a comment.... ah hem... the other Aunties need to get on board.
Julia is a button... darling! My favorite picture is the "WHOLE ENCHILLADA" where she is sticking out her tongue and making a face. I have not seen that side of her personality. Hilarious! She is so cute. Kiss her for me.
-Aunt Tracey

Grammie said...

I love the photos! You picked great ones. I am even able to get the videos. How fun! Stew is hilarious narrating the events... The girls look darling, but the photo of Julia in the ballet suit is the best of her beautiful face. I usually see her doing something funny, so that was a treat. What a wonderful family! Hugs! Love, Mom