Here is an update on Kirra! She's 8 now and growing fast. She's so beautiful, inside and out. She is so naturally kind and patient. Of course she has her MOMENTS, but she is so good to me. My HUGE helper! Especially with her siblings! When I can't handle them, I ask her to help me, and she does! Thank you Kirra!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love it! I did not know Kirra got that doll.... Shailey, Emma, and I have all said that the new doll Jessie? totally looks like Kirra! Too fun to see her with it, side by side. Kirra is totally an American Girl. I love her so much. Kiss her for Aunt Sheeba.
Okay, I went back to do the flicker thing. I had not seen those! I love the picture of Kirra doing art on the "light box". I think of her always as "the artist"... I am labeling your kids already. I also LOVE the photo of you and her at the beach! She is cute, but hello hot momma! You look fabulous... you have the best olive skin... you look TAN! Plus I love your new swimsuit. We had such a fun summer with you. I miss you already. When can we see you. I wish I had hung out at your house for some one-on-one time. That was always my plan, but I got stuck helping Trish do Picasa. Oh well, there is always next time. I love haning out with you. I love you. Okay, is this the longest comment ever? You left some nice and long ones on my blog. I am just returning the favor. I love to get comments on the blog. Admiring one's artistry. Life is good. Life is beatuiful. You are precious to me.
Post a Comment