I have to post some pictures of Mr. Liam. I realize I can't get enough pictures of him. He just makes me laugh. He was 7 mo. on this trip and he was quite the traveler. He was amazing. Here are pictures of his first ice cream, eating an apple and playing raspberries with Aunt Lisa. We can't get enough of our little "king." He didn't care at all that he had this hat on. Recently we put some shorts on his head and he never pulled them off. I don't think he has a very "sensitive" noggin. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are killing us! Can he be any more darling! We all are sitting here thinking about how we'd like to smother him in kisses right now. What a doll baby. And for as awesome as the king hat picture is, you have one photo in there that is STUNNING... the one with Liam in the brown shirt and Stew is holding him with a very relaxed smile... the lighting is gorgeous. I am really impressed. That photo wins.... amazing.
What a great pictue. He is adorable. Isn't it fun having a boy? I love it so far.
Post a Comment