When we got home from our trip to WA, we joined Stew's family (in Chino, CA) for some more family fun. We haven't seen Tim's family (Stew's brother) for almost 2 years. The cousins were excited to be together again. We had family pictures taken (which is a BIG job!), hung out to let the cousins play, and even went to Scandia! That was fun. I love this picture, because it is 3 generations, AND they are all Caine Van Buskirk. Terry, my father-in-law, his mom's maiden name is Caine, and so he carries the middle name, and passed it on to Stew. Now Liam carries it. Liam is the first Van Buskirk boy of his generation. He even looks like Terry's side of the family. Must be in the name. :) The cousins had fun riding the rides. We went home for lunch, (it's very close by) and then left Liam with Aunt Tara and Uncle Scott, while Stew and I went back with their boys and our girls. Tim's family had to leave back to AZ to visit more family. The boys were fun to hang out with. We got soaked on the bumper boats and road the race cars I don't know how many times! The "toaster" was the winner of the day. Caleb called it the toaster, because it was white like the bread, yellow like the butter, and I'm not sure where the toasting part comes in. Ask Kirra and she'll be happy to explain. ha ha It was a fun day! Thank you to Lynn and Terry who scheduled this all out. It was a fun week. Let's do this again, but sooner than 2 years. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow you have been busy! Great pictures. Love all your red, white and blue attire. Liam sure is getting big! What dolls your girls are!
Fun! I have not been to Scandia since Glenn and I dated. We should take our kids to do it sometime. Fun to see your girls enjoying their other cousins... everyone is so cute. Tell Tara I think she looks fabulous in that photo... and her hat is way too cute.
Good times!
Post a Comment