It's Magic

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 8:45 PM

Thursday, August 21, 2008


Seaworthy: Official Trailer from Nathan Oldfield on Vimeo.
Today was the day that officially ended my summer. I had to go back to work today and spent most of the day in boring, waste of time teacher's meetings. This is where we look at the previous year's state test scores and all kinds of other incredibly in depth data. That does not make me happy. This is the kind of stuff that makes me happy. The ocean is a magical place. I miss it already. I can't wait for saturday. The good news is that I already have a day off coming up in a week- Labor Day!
–Stew

4 comments:

Tara said...

At least you HAVE a teaching position!

Stewart Van Buskirk said...

OK, after my sisters' rebuke, I should say that I am grateful to have a teaching position, and I do love teaching. I was not trying to point out the negatives of teaching, only trying to highlight the positives of surfing.

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

At least you have the ocean nearby!

Brian said...

Hey Stew, it's great to see that you're still finding time to enjoy the beach. You wear a wetsuit now in the winter ..right? I remember we went during November one time and you had shorts on! Crazy!
- brian