Our next stop was a train museum that held real trains that you can tour through. There was a sleeping car and dining car that you could walk through to see how they lived on trains. Crazy. So small and squished. The movies always make it look so much larger and cozier. Stew came here with his grandparents when he was younger, and I think I had been here when I was younger too (can't remember). The last time we came I was pregnant with Julia. The kids had a great time. They each got a train charm that we put as a necklace (Liam's not included. He just holds it :) ). There are some pictures of the girls with their fans they bought at Sutter's Fort too. After the museum we walked to an ice cream parlor. Liam was in heaven! They had my ultimate favorite....BUBBLE GUM! No one carries that anymore. I wonder if i'll ever be too "old" for bubble gum ice cream! YUM!
Next Stop, Train Museum in Sacramento
Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 9:56 PM
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Okay, the girls and I are DYING at the last photo of MR. Chubby the "happy ice cream eater" Liam! He is truly the most darling little thing ever. He has an AMAZING smile. Wow. These pictures were much more interesting than I had thought they would be.... I mean train museum... come on. Ha! I also loved the photo of Lisa with her water bottle down her pants... way too funny.
Love the CHINESE FAN GIRLS TOO! THey are SO hilarious. Squeeze them for Aunt Tracey.
Post a Comment