We were learning the letter P, and couldn't help but have a "Party." It was the day before Halloween, too. The kids dressed up, even Collin, who chose to take it off just before we took a picture. :) We had some fun activities, but the best were the pumpkins we made out of water bottles. Thanks, Kim, for the idea! I really love teaching these kids! We are having a blast! Aren't they cute! Julia decided, this time, to be just plain Minnie Mouse. Thank goodness for a good dress up box! This costume was actually, my sister Lisa's when she was about the same age. Cutie! The end pictures were on the same day, waiting to pick the other kids up from school. Liam thinks he's so big, when I put him in the front seat. His favorite part is the steering wheel! :) I just love having a boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You are amazing! I loved seeing you as "pre-school teacher"... way too fun. You have a big class too! Love the pumpkins they made and a party too... couldn't be better... now if it could have been a "pink" pumpkin party, well now, that would be awesome. Ha. Favorite pics are 1) Liam in the drivers seat with the happiest face in the world and 2) Julia at the end with the wind blowing her hair and her sweet little face... too darling! Squeeze them for Aunt Tracey!
Best preschool teacher ever! You run a tight ship girl....I don't know how you do it???? Forget witch....you're
W O N D E R W O M A N !
my favs were the same as tracey's favs... the last one reminded me of a seseme street scene. especially with the wind blowing. way to capture that shot! can't wait to be in california to squish my nieces and nephews!!
Adorable! The little witch and her cherubs. This picture reminds me of being in preschool with mom for Halloween. I think we have the exact same shot in our front yard? You look like you are having a lot of fun!
I love the pictures, very cute. I'll have to show Mason in the morning, he'll love it. Thanks for all you've done for him this year, he's learned so much, he's already adding and sounding out words, none of my other kids started out doing that this young. You're a miracle worker. We'll miss you.
Post a Comment