Ward Halloween Party

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 10:12 AM

Wednesday, November 12, 2008


IMG_5291, originally uploaded by caine975.

Here are the pictures from our ward Halloween party. Kirra was an 80's gypsy. More like a mix of things we had in the dress up box, including some great jewelry from my high school days. She shook her hips as she walked. Malia, also sporting my high school days, was wearing my old cheer uniform. She used Kirra's pom-poms from her cheer class, but my skirt and shirt. Glad I saved that for years. :) Julia couldn't decide, so she went as princess Minnie. This was a great year of being creative, instead of selling out to the stores and paying too much. The girls had fun being creative! Stew was still working on his 'stache, more pictures to follow of that. :) I grabbed a wig and wrapped a ribbon in it, to keep it on, and jazzed it up with some more high school earrings. Liam, unfortunately, couldn't grab things from the dress up box. We're still working on the boy things around here. He will get dressed up soon. Great party!

3 comments:

Mad Queen said...

You guys got a lot of chances to dress up this year... lucky you! Favorite pic is YOU in your AWESOME WIG... especially the one with Liam smiling as he explores your huge earring... fabulous shot... LOL! Great job being festive Momma.

Ginger Rogers said...

I LOVED you in your wig! Hey I have an idea......take a picture in your wig and stew in his.....THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Seriously, both photos give me the giggles. I'm so glad I took the pictures of you with Liam in your wig. HILLARIOUS!!! My favorite isn't just the wig though, it's the cute polka dot bow with the rainbow fun earings! FANCY!!! :)

dallin+michelle said...

crack me up... love the wig kris. and the one of you being like "what, you lookin at me?" your eye color is stunning! such the copper brown! your kids are adorable... love the festivities!!