We went to the school harvest festival. Not so hot this year. It was fun to have the kids dress up again. We even got Liam dressed up for it. Our friends let us borrow this jersey. See, we can put something together. :) Kirra and Malia were the same, but Julia changed her mind, and wanted to be just a princess. Her haku-lei was from Michelle's wedding. She felt very fancy. The reason we go every year, is for our favorite part, Roary, the school's mascot. "He's" the BEST! We love you Roary!! Go Tigers! Rarrrrrrrr!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Gorgeous photos... now I am getting the costume ideas... I could see more of Kirra's so she looks like a seniorita, which my girls were too. Julia is a princess and Malia changed her costume this time to a cheerleader, and Liam Mr. Football... all coming clear now:). When did Malia get such olive tan skin? I have never seen her look so colored? Makes her beautiful eyes stand out... but hey, she is supposed to be as pale as my kids... is she tanning?
Love you!
Good to see my 20 year old dance skirt again! (: Kirra is growing up TOO FAST! I think it was the makeup that did it for me. Such fun pictures! Looks like everyone got a good wear on their costume with all of the events they went too. Beautiful girls! And cutest little chubber Liam who looks like he's getting red hair? What's with Stew never smiling in pictures???
Um, Lisa, if you look at the picture right before the one that I'm not smiling in, (the other picture of the bunch and the one that I was ready for) I am smiling. I am always smiling for pictures missy.
Post a Comment