Preschool Pumpkin Patch

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 10:23 AM

Wednesday, November 12, 2008


IMG_5283, originally uploaded by caine975.

I took the preschoolers to a pumpkin patch. I was nervous, having such a large group, but thankful for the parent helpers. It was a great day. The kids were wonderful. They held hands every where and never left my sight. We had so much fun. My only regret, is I never took a picture with them. Darn. :)

2 comments:

Mad Queen said...

They are so little! I forget how little that age is... Jonas seems so much bigger than that... but maybe he is not (almost 5 though... that is pretty big). Great fun and kudos to you for doing such a big event. Pumpkin patch... makes me miss the states a bit... sniff sniff sniff.

dallin+michelle said...

oh the preschool days... memories. now when you show pictures of a field trip to the dairy... those were the days!