Updating

Posted by Kristine Van Buskirk at 11:49 AM

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've come to realize, with my busy schedule, between preschool and the 29 piano students, I'll only get to blog once a month. But it's my scrapbook/journal, so this works, right? Sorry for the blasts of pictures. We've had a fun month. Don't forget to click on the pictures to get to the sets of them. Next month, Liam's first birthday!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I was going to do a small pre-school with just church kids this year. I bought a ton of supplies and got everthing ready, but then decided against it last minute. I don't know how you do it with a little man. Mine won't let me do a thing, let alone teach pre-school. It's still on my to do list though, is it fun, or really hard?

Silly Monkeys said...

Are you doing preschool out of your home? I just think that is awesome to get to plan your field trips or activities.

Sarah said...

I am so glad to get an update...I was starting to get worried-LOL! You are a busy woman (and Stew a busy man)! Your girls are all so cute in the Halloween costumes and Liam is quite the little man. I'll look forward to next month's update:)

Stewart Van Buskirk said...

Thank you Sarah for acknowledging my presence and validating my efforts as well. Sometimes I wonder if Kristine is even married.

wenselgang said...

Kristine - Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for the comment you left us. It was actually shaving cream we used on the table. The kids love it! It cleans up real easy and it actually leaves the table a little shinier afterwards! You should try it, your kids will love you!