Boys are from Mars

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 2:29 PM

Friday, September 26, 2008


IMG_5078, originally uploaded by caine975.

With a house full of Venuses, Stew has found his heir. Liam loves to skateboard with him. You can see how fast they are going with the wind in his hair. The things Liam finds around the house, it's nothing I've ever worried about. Now, I know, you Mothers of boys, are probably laughing and knowing exactly what I'm talking about. I know I grew up in a house with all girls, and I knew Liam would be different than our girls, but it's fun to experience it. He really is a joy! He loves when Stew busts out a new gadget. The air compressor, drills, he even found the spring to his crib. I recently got rid of all our outlit plugs, because we never used them in 9 years. Why were we saving those? Well, I should have waited 2 more months, when Liam became mobile. I never knew I had so much dust behind our VCR. We never use it, it's not even plugged in. But we keep it there for the 5 videos we have. (dumb I know) Now that Liam loves to be under there and "fix" things, I'm keeping it much cleaner. :) I guess he wasn't into the Barbie movie the girls were watching. HA We call him our "swiffer" boy, because he crawls around and cleans up the floors for us. Please know, that his onesies are dirty because of the oils in the floors. But, the last pictures, he was having a blast being outside. That is no oil. Just pure DIRT! How could I say NO to such a happy boy. I guess the days of clean hands is over. Julia helped prepare us for Liam. He loves to be dirty! They will be two peas in a pod, and probably spend most of their time in the bath. I had better stock up on the soap. (Tracey, I owe you ALL new onesies!:} )

2 comments:

Mad Queen said...

First of all, you do NOT owe me new onesies... they are YOURS to keep... I never intended on you giving them back to me. In fact I don't think I gave you anything i wanted back except maybe the bomber jacket. No worries at all! And secondly, great pics with Daddy and son! And on a skateboard...whoa! But the best pics by FAR are the ones of Liam playing with the plugs and cords under the TV... that is SOOOOOOOOO Jonas! He was the same way! I love that you can see a barbie movie is on and yet where is Liam, under the TV with the cords...WAY better than Barbie! Sooo funny... I am totally laughing over this one. What a cutie pie.

dallin+michelle said...

okay frame this one too... daddy and son on a skateboard! SUPER cute! love that liam's hair is flying... infact you've got a lot of keeper photos's to frame, or better yet, send to AUNT MICHELLE AND UNCLE DALLIN!!! xoxo