Happy Birthday, Stew!

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 5:40 PM

Friday, September 26, 2008


Stew Firetruck, originally uploaded by caine975.

Since I was so late on our Anniversary, I figured I'd post a Happy Birthday to Stew! He doesn't feel like it's a big deal, but in my family growing up, it's the only day dedicated to YOU! So enjoy it! Now, it was 2 days ago, so I am a little late, but I couldn't resist posting this picture. It's my favorite of him! I love you Stew! I hope you had a great birthday. You even got what you wished for! (And that doesn't always happen!)

3 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Happy Happy Birthday Stew! I am terrible about taking the time to wish my brothers-in-law a happy birthday, but since you gave me a great forum to do it, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are a blessing in our family and I love the life you have give my sister. Thank you for loving her and for raising a beautiful family. You are truly a breath of fresh air in the Louis bunch. Happy day to you!

korie said...

Wow what an update!
I really want to make a book out of my blog too. If you haven't found a place yet or your talented husband doesn't know how to do it. Here is a great website. You can just upload your whole blog. It is amazing. I haven't done it yet but it looks so simple. It's called booksmart and it's at www.blurb.com
Love all the photo's can't believe how fast they grow!

dallin+michelle said...

okay this picture needs to be matted and framed! love it love it... better be on display in your home...

and shout out for the birthday dawg... ;)