I have come to realize that we have a "cookie cutter" look in our family. As you can see in this picture, they ALL inherited my BROWN eyes! Each child I'm hopeful, they can be passed on, but NO. Brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and skinny legs. When you click on this picture, you will see the next "cookie cutter" thing passed on. Stew's legs! Here's a post I've been dying to do. Recently, I was teaching piano in the AM and I asked the girls to go get dressed. Later I was looking at them and thought, "I don't remember them having capris like that." HA HA Kirra had "borrowed" Juila's jeans, which meant Julia needed some. Julia had "borrowed" LIAM'S jeans! It was so funny! AND they fit them perfectly! So, looking at the pictures, remember Kirra who is 9, is wearing size 4T, and Julia who is 4, is wearing 3-6 mo. jeans. I have skinny kids with incredible BLUE eyes, and I couldn't be more proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
love this picture... the colors are gorgeous and their expessions priceless! You defintely got a "family look" for sure. And you definitely got the teeny tiny kids... holy cow on the capris! I remember you telling me this, but I guess you have to see it to believe it... I cannot believe she fits in these jeans like capris... Wouldn't ever happen in my house, I have very different body types over here. Your girls will be very happy to have these genetics as they grow up. Wish I had some of those "genes"!
k i want a copy of this one... hmmmmm i'm thinking good christmas present WINK WINK... and the jeans, HILARIOUS. betcha at that age i could do that, look out girls the hips come later!
Post a Comment