Well, it's been 10 years for us, and we PARTIED! We went to Rome, with a stop over in France, and caught a boat to Iceland. It was the most amazing trip ever! Well worth the 10 year wait! Actually, being school days and kids, my parents babysat, and we went to dinner and a movie. It's hard to do the adventurous things anymore, since kids. But, that's actually our favorite thing to do. We have the chance to be kid free and visit without any children interruptions. Very relaxing! But the last 10 years have been wonderful! I'm going to do the "blog" thing and make it look like we've had a piece of cake 10 years without ANY problems! Perfect Perfect! I have the best husband in the world, unlike the other blogs I read, and he has been more to this family than his time allowed. When most were working, Stew was working AND going to school full time! At our 10 years of marriage, we have been blessed with 4 beautiful kids, a wonderful home, and Stew being a teacher, which means him being home WAY more than ever before! The kids have withdrawls when school gets back in, with "where's daddy?" In all cheese and sappiness, I truly have a wonderful husband who I could not ask for more. He wears many hats around here and I am very blessed that he wears them very happily. (Thank goodness, because my "honey do" list can get pretty long.) Thank you Stew for the beautiful children, especially since they all take after your side of the family, and for keeping me more happy than I ever thought I could be! I love you, BABE!
Sorry it took me 11 days to post this. :) It's been a busy school beginnings.
Happy Anniversary!
Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 5:20 PM
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Congrats! I served in the same mission as your husband and he was an awesome missionary. No doubt it carried over to his family life. Your wedding picture is beautiful!
Wow! This is a beautiful wedding photo of you two. Congrats on the the 10 years. We had our ten year anniversary last year. Time flys quick...and now with kids it is harder to do trips. Congrats again.
Congrats!! Israel and I just had our nine year anniversary and five kids!!! We did the dinner thing too! Maybe for our 10th we can at least go on an overnighter alone. I love your picture! So very pretty!
Congrats on 10 years. I can't belive how fast time goes by, we just celebrated our 11 year. You have a beautiful family and a very cute blog.
Happy Anniversary Kids! :)
And Happy Birthday Stewie!!!!
10 years! Doesn't it go by fast? We just celebrated our 10 year in August....fun, fun, fun.
Happy Anniversary you two lovebirds... you are a great match, made in heaven if you ask me. i am happy you have made it to the big 10! Cheers to 10 more years of dinners and movies... life is good!
ahhhh... c'est l'amour. tres gentil. thanks for the examples guys. dallin and i are headed that way (not sure we can catch up in the kid category), but the ten years and counting is the short term goal and on to FOREVER!! :)
Post a Comment