I realized I haven't posted many pictures of Liam lately. (I guess I haven't kept up much blogging at all. ha ha) Liam is now 10 mo. Where does the time go? He, of course, is crawling everywhere! He LOVES food and has pretty much weaned himself from nursing. I guess it wasn't enough for him. :) Here is a picture of his little smirk he gives. It is Stew's twin smirk. Liam does this when he's trying to ignore me. When I'm tickling him, or trying to get a kiss from him, or just plain being a stinker! He loves to play with (or pull!) the girls hair. In one of the pictures, you can see him with his arms straight and tight. He does this caveman grunt, almost as if he has to prove he's tough. It's very funny. He is such a happy boy! (All my kids are. Thank goodness. How did we luck out on that?) Here are some pictures of him being 10 mo. old. There are over 30, (I know that's a lot) so pull up a chair and just enjoy his chubber little face! (I can't get enough pictures of him.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can a face get more darling that this first one??? Okay... then I saw him in the same shirt, but with his toofers showing in a cheesy smile and I melted into butter... 30 pictures went by like zip! He is so darling! I think he looks most like Julia... saw a lot of her in him... but strangely, I saw some of Shailey in there too... the photo of him under the piano totally looks like Shailey when she was 1 year old. I think our kids definitely look the most alike of the cousins... not sure what it is, but I saw it for sure in this bunch. Love you!
He is so cute. I can't believe he is 10 months. He is going to be a heart throb when he gets older.
okay i want to squish him but i'm too far away! christmas can't come fast enough!!!
Post a Comment