Julia turned 4 in July. (I know I'm behind) She is such a fun child! She is always making us laugh. She is very helpful, more than her sisters. But she's very stubborn and it usually needs to be her idea. So, we work it to seem like her idea. We dread the day when this won't work. :) To get a beautiful picture, like this one, is hard, because she's usually making a funny face. She's ALWAYS messy and dirty! And she loves it that way. She loves wearing dresses, being barefoot, having a square-top with a bow, and having dirty feet! If you look back at the post of Michelle's wedding pictures, there is a good picture of her dirty feet! We love her so much! I can't believe she's already 4! She's in my preschool class and she's learning so fast. She loves school, especially her teacher. :) She calls me "Ms. Kristine" like the other kids, because "you're my teacher too." She's very fun to teach and she's such a joy to our family! We love you Julita! Thank you for being a part of our family!
p.s. the last picture of the little girl, is my friends daughter. It was at Julia's party, and I couldn't resist taking her picture. She's so cute!
Julia turns 4!
Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 11:50 AM
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy happy birthday Julia! I love her cupcakes and awesome popsicle/ice cream candles... where did you find them? They are so cute and themey... I would do an ice cream party just for an excuse to buy those candles...ha! You are SUPERMOM... TEACHER too... and with all that you have to do, you are the BEST about commenting on my blog, and are usually the first... how do you do it ALL? I love you tons. Squeeze my neices and nephew for their Aunt Tracey.
thanks for the ps, i was confused because that did NOT look like julia... she is a true DOLL kris! i love how she's buddies with dallin. that may put us in the lead for potential favorite aunt and uncle! love the ice cream cupcakes-- CA-UTE!! and ican hear her laugh, love her laugh.
Post a Comment