Every year, about this time, I cut Kirra's hair. It's SO thick and the longer it gets, the frizzier her hair gets. So, for a fresh beginning of the school year thing, we cut her hair. She's wanting me to post this. She's become very aware of "blogging" and asks what I've posted about her. The other day, she made me breakfast in bed. And asked if I had posted about it. I've told her of other blogs I've read who's children have done the same thing. Apparently, she wanted me to "brag" about her the same way. I am proud of her and she does a great job being my helper. I just wish I didn't have to ask so much. The breakfast in bed, was a wonderful gesture and she's been trying ever since to be helpful without an attitude. ha ha Also, here a few other random pictures I wanted to post. I think I've finally got caught up. I had better make sure I make this blog into a book, so I can feel like this has all been worth it. :) (besides our non-CA family and friends being able to see our beautiful family)
Kirra's Haircut and all caught up!
Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 5:26 PM
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Kirra's short hair! I think this is the shortest I have ever seen her hair... doesn't matter, she is always a true beauty! Love the photos of Malia on the skateboard... were you posing her? Also love Julia feeding Liam while her own mouth was open... how darling is she! Love you.
Kristine!!! You have such a dang cute family!!! Such beautiful kids! I can't believe you have 4! It doesn't seem that long ago you were babysitting me! I LOVE you so much! Good job on the blogging- it's hard to keep up- I know- I am always behind myself!
oh curly short hair is the cutest! even looks stunning with a beautiful wedding dress :)
loved the pic of maliah in the dress, heals, jean jacket, sitting on daddy's skateboard... she looks just like you Kris!
Post a Comment