First Day of School 2008

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 2:41 PM

Friday, September 26, 2008


IMG_5035, originally uploaded by caine975.

Here are the girls on their first day of school. Kirra is now in 4th grade, Malia is in 1st grade, and I started teaching preschool to Julia. (I have 8 other kids as well) They were so excited to go back to school. Now that September is almost over, I think the excitement has worn off a little, via homework, but we have some really good students. While I'm teaching piano lessons, they are pretty much on their own to do their homework, and they do a really good job. They love their new classes and teachers, and have already made some new "best friends." After school, and piano lessons, we let them play outside. Here are some pictures of that day.

1 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Cute! Love the girls with their plaid jumpers and leggins.... love that you dress them like a louis girl... something that is in our blood... always hair bows and first day of school screams for a plaid jumper. You are a great Momma. And, I can't believe you are doing pre-school, GIRL how do you do 4 kids and piano and pre-school... are you trying to win for being the busiest, or craziest, or most driven???? Either way, you WIN WIN WIN (and I know you love to win...ha ha ha).