Christmas Morning

Posted by Stewart Van Buskirk at 12:41 AM

Tuesday, January 27, 2009


IMG_7228, originally uploaded by caine975.

Here are our Christmas morning pics. The kids had a very blessed Christmas. We have a tradition of new pajamas on Christmas Eve (those pics are on my mom's camera) and we read the Christmas story. Then on Christmas morning, you can always count on a few certain gifts. We always give the girls a new game each and movies! Our favorite family time is playing games and watching a show. Stew sets up a projector on our huge wall and we watch a show. It's just like going to the theater! We got (I think) 13 new DVDs. We don't have cable, so this is our family thing. :) It was a very nice Christmas morning. And I have to brag... we never start before 9am! They are excellent sleepers! We set up a barrier that they know not to pass and they have to wait until everyone is awake. One by one, they come trickling into our bed, until we have to drag our tired bodies into happy faces. I shouldn't complain, I'm glad they're not 6am kids!!

2 comments:

Mad Queen said...

Movies and games, that is our idea of a good time! Now throw in some creme soda and poppers and you've got a TOTAL PARTY! I love that your wrote down "your" families tradition so when you get it in your book it will be a family memory written down. And hey we got some of those same movies... the santa clause ones... even I get hooked watching those. I love Tim Allen!.. well and Juliet too.

Mad Queen said...

By the way, by poppers, I don't mean the confetti things, I mean those cream cheese stuffed jalepenos... yum!